DGcustomerFirst: Dollar General is an American based chain of stores. The Dollar General was founded in the year 1939. James Luther Turner and Cal Turner is the founders of Dollar General. The headquarters of Dollar General is at 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, Tennessee, U.S. At present Dollar General has more than 15,000 stores in the United States. Michael M. Calbert is the Chairman, Todd Vasos is the CEO, and John W. Garratt is the CFO of Dollar general. The products of the Dollar General are Clothing, cleaning supplies, home decor, health & beauty aids, pet supplies, toys, seasonal items, and grocery. Dollar General has grown to become one of the most profitable stores in the rural United States with revenue reaching around $21 billion in 2017.
Coming to the history of Dollar General has its origin in Scottsville, Kentucky. In October 1939, James and Cal opened J.L. Turner and Son with an initial investment of $5,000 each. The switch to retailing resulted in annual sales above $2 million by the early 1950s. The company Cal Turner co-founded went public as Dollar General Corporation in 1968, posting annual sales of more than $40 million and net income in excess of $1.5 million. In 2000 Dollar General opened a new corporate headquarters in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. By the end of 2000 sales at Dollar General exceeded $4 billion.
DGcustomerFirst – Dollar General Survey:
The main reason behind Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey is to maintain and improve guest Satisfaction levels. By conducting Guest Satisfaction Survey Dollar General can know the opinions of their customers. Dollar General is conducting the survey because of increased competition, companies are enhancing guest satisfaction and keeping their existing guests rather than allocating additional resources to chase new ones because the effort of holding existing guest is much easier than getting new ones.
The main reason for conducting the survey is to know the satisfaction level of the customer about their products and their service. Dollar General then collects feedback from the customers and make changes in their functioning. By practicing this exercise regularly it can gain the trust of the customer which results in the increase in their sales.
How to participate in the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey?
The survey takes only a few minutes to participate. In the survey, the Dollar General asks simple questions about your experience when you visit their place. The data of the customers who participated in the survey are kept confidential. Your participation in the survey will help the company for their growth. In addition, you will get a confirmation code, which you can use on your next visit to your local Dollar General. To redeem, you simply need to write down the code in the space provided on your Dollar General receipt.
Procedure to be followed:
- A receipt of Dollar General Store. Make sure that the receipt should be your recent purchase.
- In order to participate in the survey, you should be at least 18 years old.
- Any electronic device that supports internet Explorer or chrome.
- Internet access.
- Your personal Email account.
- Must and should be the resident of the United States of America.
- The winner is obliged to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability and Publicity Release and a W-9 Tax identification form within 10 days of notification of having won a prize.
- All taxes are solely the responsibility of the prize winner.
step by step procedure:
- First of all, visit the official survey site of Dollar General
- Then select a language.
- Then enter the 7 digit Survey Code and time of your visit which is available on your recent receipt.
- Then click on the start option. you will be directed to a new page. here, on this page, few questions will be asked.
- Answer the survey questions according to your experience with the Dollar General store. Did you feel you served quickly and efficiently? Did you find what you were looking for easily? These are some of the questions that you may be asked. Rate your answers according to your experience.
- Once the survey questions are completed you can enter your contact details to be in the draw to win $1000 cash in the monthly sweepstakes draw.
- On completion, you may also receive a Dollar General Coupon to use on your next visit.